A quick whip up dish for dinner.But yet a classic one.
- Chicken .. 1/2 pound boneless skinless breasts cut into bite size pieces
- Onion .. 1 medium cut lengthwise
- Tomato .. 1 medium cubed
- Capsicum/green bell pepper .. 1/2 cut into long stripes
- Green chilli .. 3 silted
- Powders .. 1/2 tsp turmeric,1/4 tbsp red chilli,1/2 tsp meat/chicken pwd,1/2 tsp black pepper,1 pinch red color(optional),salt
- Cilantro/Corriander leaves .. 3 or 4 stripes finely chopped
Heat oil in a kadai,add onions,green chilli's,capsicum/bell pepper saute till all are little fried say for 3 to 4 mins.Add chicken,all pwds,coat all the masala well with the chicken.Cook for 2 minutes then add tomatoes and cook covered at medium high for 8 to 10 minutes.By this time chicken will be cooked well(since it is boneless skinless,chicken cooks fast). If not cook for more time.Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Pics : Chapati with Chilli Chicken