Monday, November 06, 2006

Dishes From Fellow Samayalites-Vegetable Puffs

This has been a long pending post.I made it about a month ago, i guess.Following the links from fellow samayalites Raji-TastyCooks , Sudha-Samayal , Archana-Spicyana i tried my version and succeeded.

My memory about puffs dates long back to my primary school days.The name of the bakery is Greatest Bakery.Vegetable puffs,butter bun are some of my favourite items.It was right behind my school compound.I even remember the aroma of the baked bread,puffs ... which made me more hungry.I tried to get some pictures of my favourite bakery.This is the newest look of it.

pic courtesy :http://www.radermail.net/gallery/india/ajs

Pics : Vegetable puffs-my version front view,side view,lateral view :)

6 comments:

FH said...

I like all kinds of views of veg puffs! YUM!!Golden delicious!

Anonymous said...

Looks just like the ones we get in bakery.

Nangil Girl said...

You are from NGL!! Thats great! I'm also from there. Sorry to sound like a nut, but I got very excited when I saw the picture of GB. I love their veg puffs. But the best thing I like in GB are their plum cake, YUM!! Your mutton balls recipe also look great.

Chitra said...

hai rashmi,

puffs looks delicious!!!!!!!! nice to know that ur from nagercoil. i'm also from nagercoil...
nice site keep up the good work..
will visit ur site often..

Craze Maze said...

even i came here when i was searching for greatest bakery nagercoil. GB plum cakes are the best...

and so you are from St.Joseph's EPS is it?

Anonymous said...

got here while searching for bakeries in nagercoil area...it would be great if someone could suggest me a place for excellent wedding cakes!!! thanks...