- Ground chicken/mutton - 1 box/1 pound
- Small Onions/Shallots - 8 to 10 finely chopped
- Green Chillis - 6 finely chopped (add more if you want it more hot)
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic - 5 cloves finely chopped
- Mint Leaves - 7 stripes finely chopped
- Corn flour - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tbsp
- Egg - 1 beaten
- Bread Crums - plain (any brand)
- Oil - to fry
Heat little oil in a kadai,add the garlic,green chillis,onions one by one and saute for 3 mins.Add the mutton/chicken fry for a while say 4 mins.Add the turmeric,salt and continue frying until all the water/moisture evaporates and the mixture becomes nicely fryed/cooked.It may take another 5 mins or so .Add mint leaves and allow to cool for a while.
Transfer the contents to a blender/food processor and grind it.In another bowl,add the beaten egg to the ground mixture, mix it,add the corn flour and mix well(this egg and corn flour is the binder to keep the contents tight).Make small balls,coat each one in bread crums and deep fry in oil until golden brown.
Serve as a appetizer or as a side for briyani,fried rice.